Here’s the recording from our Notice of Liability writing from Monday, February 8th!
Major points to cover:
- Remember to compile all the harm that you’ve experienced
- compile the evidence of what the man/woman you are serving has done to contribute to that harm.
- Hold fast to the mentality that they are not above the law.
1. Direct the message to the man or woman (introduction)
2. Say what they did (or didn’t do, as the case may be)
3. List the harm that has come from their action/inaction
4. Give option of remedy
5. Closing, summarize the importance of their discontinuing